The TC4+ is an Arduino shield for home coffee roasters. It provides the following features:
- 4-channel thermocouple interface.
- 2-channel SSR drivers for AC loads, and single-channel DC driver for DC fan motors.
- Full compatibility with TC4-based Arduino sketches and established software ecosystem.
- Highly simplified control of popcorn machine based roasters: On-board voltage regulator and DC PWM driver allow popcorn roaster setup with just the CR3, a single DC power supply and one solid state relay.
- Designed with a high degree of flexibility in mind. Wide range of voltage regulators supported; extra I2C headers for displays and other peripherals; retains all TC4 features and full Arduino pinout.
- Wireless control with optional Bluetooth module.
There are two options available for ordering the TC4+. Please use the respective PayPal buttons below:
- A kit version, which includes the PCB with surface-mount components already soldered, plus loose through-hole components for you to solder. This is the most cost-effective options, and requires a modicum of soldering skills. This comes to GBP 45 each, plus shipping.
- A fully assembled version, which has all the soldering done for you, for GBP 89 plus shipping.
Shipping is GBP 11 for all orders, included in the PayPal links above. For custom orders (e.g. including a pre-configured Arduino) please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Given that this is a one-person side project, dispatch times can vary, but will usually be within a few days. Shipping is via Royal Mail tracked & signed and tends to take about a week within Europe, and one to two weeks to the US. Sales are through Artisanal Technologies Ltd.